At Victoria Primary Academy, we encourage pupils to come to school in clothing that is comfortable, safe and suitable for the many activities on offer during the school day. You can find details of the school’s uniform policy below, which aims to create a collective and shared ethos to enhance the spirit of community.
Clothing and footwear
- a plain red sweat shirt or cardigan; red sweat shirt or cardigan with the school logo.
- plain black or grey trousers, skirt or pinafore.
- a plain white polo shirt.
- red and white checked Summer dress/ plain black shorts.
- flat, black shoes or trainers that offer good support and cover the feet.
- Cultural dress is acceptable as part of the school’s uniform policy.
PE and Swimming
- plain black shorts
- plain white t-shirt
- pumps or trainers
- plain black jogging bottoms for outdoor PE
- swimming costume or trunks
All swimming aids will be provided by the pool. Goggles are not required.
- Plain stud earrings are the only jewellery we recommend for safety reasons, no other jewellery to be worn in school.
- No make-up, nail varnish or nail extensions to be worn in school.
- Cultural jewellery is acceptable as part of the school’s uniform policy.
- Hairstyles are not determined within our uniform policy, although we recommend long hair is tied back for your child’s comfort.
Where to purchase
- All unbranded uniform items can be purchased via local high street shops and supermarkets such as Asda and Tesco.
- If you wish to order a branded sweatshirt or cardigan, you can order this via The School Uniform Shop 369-371 Harehills Ln, Harehills, Leeds LS9 6AP TEL 0113 235 1256
- We offer a uniform swap-shop, where good quality second hand uniform can be taken free of charge.
- Any parents who require support to provide their child(ren) with a school uniform should arrange to speak to Sherree Dooley. Appointments can be made through the school office.
You can also purchase online by visiting Uniwears Website.